The Vocational Evaluation and Career Assessment Professional’s (VECAP) Advocacy Committee is committed to promote and increase the visibility of vocational evaluation and its inherent benefits and contributions to the fields of rehabilitation, career development, education and all other related human service factions.
The purpose and hope of our affiliations is to assure the integration of the best possible practices for vocational evaluation into associated fields. Ongoing and closely woven affiliations work together in blending and reinforcing the ongoing developments of evaluation with the expansions and contractions of service provisions. The committee reaches out to as many collaborators and public agencies as possible to expand the pool of people who can benefit from VECAP’s collective knowledge as well as help promote the general understanding of our services.
The use of our affiliations is to inform, teach, collaborate, create and advance VE/CA practice, research, and policy.
Advantages and benefits of affiliating with VECAP, members of your organization will have:
- Access to nationally recognized experts in the area of vocational evaluation and career assessment
- A constant spotlight about your organization on our national website and opportunity to present as part of our education webinar series
- National Forum Issues Papers, position papers, and research
- Information promoting your conferences and special events through our newsletters, other publications, and social media
- Opportunities for joint efforts in contributing to publications, position papers, and opinions affecting policy and practice.
- The potential for reduced rates and fees for VECAP membership, professional development, and conference events
Promote AFFILIATION issues through VECAP’S membership!
If you have an association or organization with which you think we should be collaborating, please contact the Advocacy Chair (see list of Board Members in the About tab).
To view more information on the below affiliates, please click on their logo.